- 2 Fry’s Chicken-Style Burgers, thawed
- 2 burger buns
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 lettuce leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tomato slices, finely sliced
- Handful of julienned cucumber
- Coriander to garnish
- Feta to garnish
- inch of dukkah spice
Charmoula Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 250g fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons of harissa
- Pinch of salt
Butternut Puree Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of butternut sauce
- 1 tablespoons of coconut fat
Cut burger buns in half, grill on a heated frying pan until golden brown and set aside. Add olive oil to the pan and toss in burgers. Fry burgers until golden brown and set aside.
Charmoula Sauce: In a small pot, add fresh cream, harissa and salt. Bring to the boil and set aside.
Butternut Puree: Add 2 tablespoons of coconut fat to the butternut puree and stir through. Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes on medium heat and set aside. Build your burger using the bun as the base. Butter the base with the butternut puree and add the burger, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, fresh coriander, and feta. Drizzle the charmoula sauce over the burger and sprinkle dukkah spice.